Add a splash of colour, but keep your teeth bright, with this tasty Garlic Rosemary Salmon. With an fifteen minutes to cook and only seconds to assemble it’ll be the fastest meal of your week! Check our whitening food tag for more delicious recipes and snacks that’ll keep you grinning.
- 3 russet or red potatoes, thinly sliced into rounds
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 4- oz. fillets salmon, preferably wild
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 400º and place a sheet of parchment on a work surface.
- Place 1/4 of the potatoes on middle of parchment and season with salt and pepper.
- Add two rosemary sprigs, a salmon fillet, 2 slices lemon, 1/4 of the garlic, and 1 tablespoon butter. Season with more salt and pepper. 4. Roll up parchment packs and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake until salmon is cooked through, 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
credits to delish