1. Increased Self Confidence. Studies have shown the better we feel about ourselves in front of the mirror, the more confidence we will portray to others when we venture out into the world. When you look good, you will feel good about yourself.
2. Healthier Appearance. When we have a whiter, youthful looking smile it conveys health to others. Studies have shown that a person’s smile is a big influencer in how we are perceived on a first impression. It also shows others you take pride in your appearance.
3. Stand Out In A Crowd. A whiter, brighter smile will draw others attention to you.
4. Increased Business. When a person has a bright, white smile they tell the world they are ready for success. Once you are feeling better about yourself, you will see a boost in work performance as well
5. Noninvasive. Laser teeth whitening is a procedure that is non-surgerical and does not require a long, drawn out process. You can eat and drink normally the night before. We suggest booking a scale and clean at White Smile Dental if it has been over a year since your last one.
6. Time. The results of the treatment can be seen right away! With the proper care it can last for months. At White Smile Clinic we offer free top-ups every few months to keep your smile beautiful.
7. Kind to your oral health. Unlike over-the-counter or whitening toothpastes, laser whitening is gentle and non abrasive on your teeth and gums. There have been no longer term side effects found.
We have so many clinics there’s one to suit your needs! Give us a ring to check in:
Or email us at anytime.