- 1 large cauliflower
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 of an onion, diced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- First, preheat the oven to 350°F, grease a nonstick baking sheet liberally with cooking spray and cut your cauliflower into florets.
- Cook them in salted boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until your florets can be pierced with a fork and still maintain their shape.
- Drain them well (very well) and transfer them into a food processor, pulsing the cauliflower for a few seconds just until the it breaks down into small pieces.
- Measure out 3 packed cups of the cauliflower and add it to a large bowl. Then, stir in the rest of the ingredients, mixing until thoroughly combined. It should look like the texture of mashed potatoes.
- Form your tater tots on the baking tray. The recipe should yield around 15 tots. Toss them into the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Enjoy them with your favorite dipping sauce.