Don’t feel limited by the list of foods you should eat! If you choose your meals careful you can eat great things with out your smile doing dim. Here’s one we love: Garlic Lemon Shrimp Pasta. Check our whitening food tag for more delicious recipes and snacks that’ll keep you grinning.
- 12 oz. angel hair
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 lb. large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Chopped fresh basil, for serving
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair until al dente, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and shallot and cook until soft and fragrant, 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink, 2 minutes per side. Add lemon juice and zest and stir until combined, then add cooked angel hair to skillet and toss until fully combined.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.