Most people have tried teeth whitening in one form or another. There are many ways to whiten teeth, the most effective is obviously laser teeth whitening or take home kit teeth whitening. Here are a few natural routes to consider some of which if done on a daily basis will help to maintain your white shade.
1) Olive oil: Brush your teeth as usual, place olive oil over your brush and and run your brush along your teeth. There are whitening effects from doing this on a daily basis.
2) Baking soda: Mix water and baking soda to make a paste. Brush teeth using the paste.
3) Lemon peels: rub lemon peels across all teeth and follow up with rinsing
4) Strawberries: mash up strawberries, place them against your teeth for a few minutes. Once soaked in rinse and remove the berries.
5) Apples: eat one a day helps to clean your teeth, after eating follow up with brushing your teeth
6) Nuts: a handful of nuts and seeds everyday will help to whiten your teeth, slightly abrasive when biting and chewing.
Although there are a few natural forms of teeth whitening, there is no doubt laser teeth whitening produces the best results. The treatment is effective, quick and immediate.